Helping People. Affecting Lives.
On Saturday 02/21/2015 members of our community will come together to help the victims of the January 2015 Storm and Flood by hosting a CLEAN-UP DAY at homes identified in need.
Volunteers are encouraged to meet at:
The Pearsall Building
2109 Sumner Avenue in Aberdeen
Saturday, February 21st
To simplify the media stream coming from a variety of sources we have added a Flood Updates archive which is a comprehensive review of all the information we have as it comes available.
Incident Management Team
The Incident Management Team of Homeland Security Region 3 has taken over official communications for the flood response in Grays Harbor. Below are the two most recent releases dated January 24th, 2015 and January 27, 2015.
- Conservation Corps + Community Cleanup Saturday
- Community Cleanup + Volunteers
- Donation Center Closing + More (February 04,2015)
- Dangers of Mold, Asbestos + More (January 30,2015)
- LeMay Storm Recovery Disposal + More (January 27,2015)
- Red Cross Cleanup Kits + More (January 24,2015)
Storm Recovery Resource Guide
- Small Business Administration Disaser Relief Assistance
- Storm Recovery Resource Guide
- Guía de recursos de recuperación de tormenta
Report Your Storm Damage Here
Help us collect data about the damage to your personal and business property. Forms are now available for renters and property owners as well as business owners. Please click here to access the county website and follow the instructions for the appropriate reporting form. NOTE: Completing this form(s) will help document damage in our community and assist in requesting funds from the State and Federal Emergency Management Agencies.
Flood Information Center
Coastal Community Action Program (CCAP) is serving as the hub for all flood related information and contact. If you have a flood related question, please call CCAP at 360-533-5100.