Phone: (360) 538-3970
Hoquiam’s Community Services Department is responsible for the development and implementation of recreational programming our various park facilities.
The goal of the department is to meet the diverse needs of the community while coordinating activities that promote community activity and involvement.
News and Links of Interest
- Loggers Playday Vendors Wanted – Interested in being a vendor at this years festival? The City of Hoquiam is now accepting applications for the 2015 Loggers Playday Festival. Simply download the vendor packet and follow the instructions…..[download packet]
- Hoquiam Elks Grand Parade Application – Interested in participating in this years parade. Download application at http://cityofhoquiam.com/events/loggers-playday/
- Comprehensive Park & Recreation Plan | 2011-2017 – The Comprehensive Park and Recreation Plan thru 2017 has been released…..[View Plan Here].
- Fun Run Website Launched – We have launched a new website for all of city sponsored fun runs. Feel free to check it out ….[visit site].
- Fun Run Sponsorship – The City of Hoquiam is inviting you to help market your business or organization at all of our popular event fun runs…..[view more].