Department of Public Works
Public Works Department
Phone: (360) 538-3966
Emergency: (360) 533-8935
Fax: (360) 538-0938
The Hoquiam Public Department is dedicated to using our resources effectively as well as protecting the health, safety and welfare of the community.
We constantly strive to protect and enhance Hoquiam’s environment through responsible management of wastewater treatment, surface water and ground water quality, municipal water system, sewer collection and treatment and storm collection system, as well as streetlights.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All state residents and contractors MUST call 811 before they dig…visit 811 website:
We welcome your input. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any comments or concerns.
Bridge Bid Packet
- WA Office of Drinking Water – 2015 Conservation Flyer
- 2017 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2016 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2015 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2014 Consumer Confidence Report
- 2015 DOH Water Efficiency Report
- 2014 DOH Water Efficiency Report
- Water System Flushing Program
- View Public Works Archive