City Hall Re-opening June 22
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS IN EFFECT
Effective Monday June 22, Hoquiam City Hall will re-open to the public to conduct necessary city business with the approval of Grays Harbor County’s variance request for Phase 3 of the Governor’s Safe Start plan.
Protective measures and signage will be in place for social distancing to keep the staff and public safe.
Citizens are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask when entering City Hall. Employees who are not behind a protective shield are required to wear face masks.
If possible, we encourage citizens to continue conducting city business over the telephone, by e-mail or through the website as much as possible. If you need a building permit and require in person assistance, please schedule an appointment as staff may be out on inspections or unavailable.
The Hoquiam City Council meeting scheduled for Monday June 22 at 7 pm will still happen by Zoom and will not be conducted as an in-person meeting.
Should you have any questions, please contact the appropriate department as listed below:
- Finance Department – Utilities – (360) 538-3976
- Administration/City Attorney – (360) 538-3981
- Building/Planning – (360) 538-3984 or (360) 538-3980
- Code Enforcement – (360) 538-3973
- Municipal Court – (360) 538-3965
- Community Services/Cemetery – (360) 538-3970
- Police Department – (360) 532-0892
- Fire Department – (360) 538-3962
Options for Payments of Utilities, Building Permits, Municipal Court, licenses and other fees that do not require a visit to Hoquiam City Hall include the following:
- Calling the applicable department as listed above.
- Mailing your payment to City of Hoquiam, 609 8th Street, Hoquiam, WA 98550
- Utilizing the drop-box’s (at the front door or in the alley)
- Online at www.cityofhoquiam.com Please note, payments are still due at their normal times.