GRAYS HARBOR DRUG TASK FORCE
REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS – COMMERCIAL/TIMBER APPRAISAL
Grays Harbor Drug Task Force is requesting bids for commercial appraisal services at the following location, which is hereinafter referred to as the “McCleary Properties”:
• Grays Harbor County Parcels: 618051120000 (232 acres), 618051112007 (14 acres), 618051044001 41.05 acres, 618051133003 (32 acres), 618051134007 (27.84 acres), 618051134001 (2.48 acres), 618051133006 (1.90 acres), 618051134002 (1.33 acres)
All bids, received on time, will be individually evaluated on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness of the written proposal to scope of work;
- Ability to successfully complete contracts of this type, meeting projected deadlines and experience in similar work.
Grays Harbor Drug Task Force does not accept:
- Late bids.
Bid award and subsequent contract will be made to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder that meets all of the minimum specifications to the satisfaction of the Grays Harbor Drug Task Force. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Possess the experience and skills necessary to complete the requirements of the project;
- Have a current Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number;
- Have industrial insurance/workers’ comp coverage, if applicable;
- Have an Employment Security Department number, if applicable;
- Have a state excise tax registration number;
- Not have any apprenticeship violations, if applicable;
- Certify through a sworn statement that you are not a willful violator of labor laws in reference to RCW 49.48.082, if applicable.
Grays Harbor Drug Task Force reserves the right to accept any bid that, in their opinion, serves the best interest of the Drug Task Force and to reject any bid or all bids. Grays Harbor Drug Task Force will follow the schedule below in evaluating and awarding the bid:
Date of Bid Publication………….March 5, 2020
Responses Due……………………. March 20, 2020 by 4:30 p.m.
Notification of Bid Award…….. March 24, 2020
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE RFQ + SPECS