COVID-19 and City Hall Precautions
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, City Hall at the City of Hoquiam will not be open to the public effective Tuesday, March 17th at 8:00 AM. The City will continue to offer services but under a limited basis during this emergency. Should you have any questions, please contact the appropriate department as listed below:
- Finance Department – Utilities – (360) 538-3976
- Administration/City Attorney – (360) 538-3981
- Building/Code Compliance – (360) 538-3984
- Court – (360) 538-3965
- Community Services/Cemetery – (360) 538-3970
- Police Department – (360) 532-0892
- Fire Department – (360) 538-3962
If you are having an emergency related to your water or sewer services after business hours you may contact the emergency line at (360) 533-8935 and for all other emergencies remember to call 911.
The City provides many critical public services and will continue to do so by limiting face to face access and following CDC recommendations on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, while still serving our customers.
Payments for Utilities, Building Permits, Municipal Court, licenses and and other fees
Beginning Tuesday, March 17th customers needing to pay will have the following options:
- Calling the applicable department as listed above.
- Mailing your payment to City of Hoquiam, 609 8th Street, Hoquiam, WA 98550
- Utilizing the drop-box’s (at the front door or in the alley)
- Online at www.cityofhoquiam.com Please note, payments are still due at their normal times.
These changes are designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus and will remain in effect until further notice. We appreciate your patience and understanding.