City Hall Closing
November 17-December 15
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS IN EFFECT
Effective Tuesday, November 17, 2020 Hoquiam City Hall will again be closed to public access due to COVID-19. Yesterday, Governor Jay Inslee issued new orders that impact businesses and individuals in all counties throughout Washington State. These new orders are detailed at www.coronavirus.wa.gov.
With these restrictions, we expect Hoquiam City Hall to remain closed until at least December 15th. The police department lobby will remain open.
Options for Payments of Utilities, Building Permits, Municipal Court, licenses and other fees that do not require a visit to Hoquiam City Hall include the following:
- Calling the applicable department as listed below.
- Mailing your payment to City of Hoquiam, 609 8th Street, Hoquiam, WA 98550
- Utilizing the drop-box’s (at the front door or in the alley)
- Online at www.cityofhoquiam.com Please note, payments are still due at their normal times.
Should you have any questions, please contact the appropriate department as follows:
- Finance Department – Utilities – (360) 538-3976
- Administration/City Attorney – (360) 538-3981
- Building/Planning – (360) 538-3984 or (360) 538-3980
- Code Enforcement – (360) 538-3973
- Municipal Court – (360) 538-3965
- Community Services/Cemetery – (360) 538-3970
- Police Department – (360) 532-0892
- Fire Department – (360) 538-3962
These new state-wide restrictions have significant impacts on our citizens and local businesses. The City of Hoquiam encourages you to stay safe, support our local businesses and stay strong as we all get through this challenge together. In the next couple of weeks, the City is launching a shop local campaign utilizing funding from the Cares Act to advertise our amazing Hoquiam businesses on social media, local radio and television. We also hope to purchase tents that our restaurants and retailers can utilize for outdoor seating, takeout, or shopping.