Hoquiam City Hall Reopening February 16th. COVID-19 precautions remain in effect .
Effective Tuesday, February 16, 2021, Hoquiam City Hall will re-open again to public access in accordance with the Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery Plan. Plan guidance and information is available at:
While the building will re-open during regular business hours of 8 AM – 5 PM, Covid-19 precautions including the requirement to wear a mask and social distancing will be enforced to protect employees and our customers. With limited staffing and to help prevent the spread of Covid-19, we encourage citizens to continue using our on-line services, payment drop boxes or the scheduling of appointments for services like building permit consultations when appropriate.
Options for Payments of Utilities, Building Permits, Municipal Court, licenses and other fees that do not require a visit to Hoquiam City Hall include the following:
- Calling the applicable department as listed below.
- Mailing your payment to City of Hoquiam, 609 8th Street, Hoquiam, WA 98550
- Utilizing the drop-box’s (at the front door or in the alley)
- Online at www.cityofhoquiam.com Please note, payments are still due at their normal times.
Should you have any questions, please contact the appropriate department as follows:
- Finance Department – Utilities – (360) 538-3976
- Administration/City Attorney – (360) 538-3981
- Building/Planning – (360) 538-3984 or (360) 538-3980
- Code Enforcement – (360) 538-3973
- Municipal Court – (360) 538-3965
- Community Services/Cemetery – (360) 538-3970
- Police Department – (360) 532-0892
- Fire Department – (360) 538-3962
Hoquiam Municipal Court will continue to operate by zoom for the foreseeable future, however the payment window will be open to provide customer service.