The Mayor, City Council and City Staff are hosting two neighborhood community ward meetings next week, both from 6:30 pm-8:00 pm on August 15th at Central Elementary School and August 18th at the Grays Harbor PUD Meeting Room.
This is a great opportunity for citizens to meet the Mayor, councilmembers and city staff, discuss community issues or concerns they might have and learn information about various projects that the City is currently involved in including, but not limited to the following:
- Priorities and goals for the 2017-2018 Budget
- The Timberworks Flood Resiliency and Restoration Plan
- The Northshore Levee
- Community Policing and Crime Watch Programs
- The General Election Ballot Measure to fund the Purchase and Reconditioning of Ambulances
- Funding options for street, sidewalk and alley improvements
- Volunteer Opportunities including the Olympic Stadium Committee
- Restoration of the Historic Carnegie Library
For more information please contact Community Services Coordinator Tracy Wood at email@example.com.