Phone: (360) 532-5700 Ext. 235 | Fax: (360) 533-3602 | Email
We are committed to providing efficient, friendly service and improving the delivery of Court services. Please take a few moments to tour our site. We are interested in your comments or suggestions for improvement.
The Municipal Court Chamber is upstairs at City Hall. Proceedings, unless otherwise specified, are open to the public. Prisoners may not talk to or have contact with those that are watching the proceedings.
You may call the Court Clerk Monday - Friday. The office is closed for lunch from 12pm to 1pm. The court office is closed when court is in session on Tuesdays. Voice mail service is always available.
This is the current Court Docket:
Court is held on Every Tuesday
- Arraignments at 9:00 am
- Compliance Reviews 10:30 am
- Pre trials on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at 1:30 pm
- Spanish interpreter cases at 3:15 pm
HMC Administrative Public Records Request
- Hoquiam Municipal Court Public Record Policy
- Hoquiam Municipal Court Record Request Form
- HMC Limited English Plan
Additional information regarding Infraction Hearings:
Jury Duty Public Service Announcement
News & Announcements
- Crime Victims Advocacy Network - A network of advocates working with crime victims in Mason, Thurston, Lewis, Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties...[visit site]