Hoquiam Municipal Court
***Open to the Public***
NOTE: PENDING FURTHER ORDER OF THE COURT, ALL REGULAR HEARINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED VIA ZOOM.
Please use the Zoom Webinar link or telephone number below to attend/observe court. All attendees will be muted when entering the Webinar. Each defendant will be allowed to speak only during their case. All other attendees except the attorneys and the Court will remain muted except in unique circumstances deemed necessary by the Judge.
By telephone: 1-253-215-8782
Input the Webinar ID: 945 0468 5455 #
When prompted for a participant ID, press the # sign.
IMPORTANT: IF THE INFORMATION ABOVE HAS EXPIRED, CALL THE COURT OR CHECK THE COURT WEBSITE FOR UPDATED ZOOM LOGIN/CALL-IN INFORMATION AT 360-538-3965 or https://cityofhoquiam.com/our-departments/hoquiam-municipal-court/
Please Note Canceled Court Hearings:
- You will receive notification by mail for your rescheduled court date or call 360-538-3965.
Phone: (360) 532-5700 Ext. 235 | Fax: (360) 533-3602 | Email
We are committed to providing efficient, friendly service and improving the delivery of Court services. Please take a few moments to tour our site. We are interested in your comments or suggestions for improvement.
The Municipal Court Chamber is upstairs at City Hall. Proceedings, unless otherwise specified, are open to the public. Prisoners may not talk to or have contact with those that are watching the proceedings.
You may call the Court Clerk Monday - Friday. The office is closed for lunch from 12pm to 1pm. The court office is closed when court is in session on Tuesdays. Voice mail service is always available.
Court is held on Every Tuesday
Hoquiam Municipal Court Docket Held on every Tuesday of the month:
- In Custody-9:00 Am
- Retained Attorney Arraignmentp9:28 Am
- Motion (AM Docket days only)-9:29 Am
- Arraignments-9:30 Am
- Bench Warrant Quash-9:31 Am
- Compliance Review-10:30 Am
Infraction Hearings are set on the last Tuesday of the Month (with the addition of the 9th for the Month of June)
- Mitigation Hearings-1:30 Pm
- Contested Hearings-1:31 Pm
Pretrial Hearings are set on the first and third Tuesday of the Month
- In Custody Pre-Trial-1:00 Pm
- Retained Attorney Pre-Trial-1:28 Pm
- Pro-Se (not represented by an attorney) Defendants-1:29 Pm
- Attorney Doug Bitar-1:30 Pm
- Attorney Sound Defenders-3:00 Pm
Interpreter Matters will be set when most convenient.
HMC Administrative Public Records Request
- Hoquiam Municipal Court Public Record Policy
- Hoquiam Municipal Court Record Request Form
- HMC Limited English Plan
Additional information regarding Infraction Hearings:
Jury Duty Public Service Announcement
News & Announcements
- Crime Victims Advocacy Network - A network of advocates working with crime victims in Mason, Thurston, Lewis, Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties...[visit site]